Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hunt & Gather

One of the biggest highlights of my trip to Minnesota, was visiting Hunt & Gather in Minneapolis. I was so happy Sue included it on our agenda all along! Even though I'm an Ohio girl, I have read multiple articles about this shop as well as its cool owner, Kristi Stratton. Boy, does she have a fun style! Take a looksie at my snapshots to get a small taste of this place. There's no doubt you'll add it to your "places to go before I die" list.



















We were finally able to get Sue off this thing once we hid her quarters.

Don't you just love seeing a "lower level" sign when you're in a shop you love?



Little did I know Renee from the beautiful blog Cottage Lifestyle lives just blocks away! During my visit, I remember making comments about how adorable all the houses were in the surrounding area so it didn't surprise me!

Have I introduced you to this "must see" shop or did you already know about this cool little gem? I definitely could have spent HOURS here, but unfortunately the clock was ticking. On to our next junk jaunt...

As always, take care and keep on junking!

No comments:

Post a Comment