I know. It's not my store display, however, I wanted to let you know that that project is still in the works. With my kids starting back to school in twelve days, and me being gone for five of those during Oronoco Gold Rush Days, I'm limited on time to get everything prepared for school as well as fun times left for the kiddos. I hope you understand. How about I provide two clues for what one of my racks will be used for when I return?
Clue #2 - room
Boy, that'll keep you guessing!
Okay, on to this cute little dirty thing I came across yesterday. Found among a pile of side tables that had a sign hanging from them saying "all small tables $5.00". Measuring 38"x24", I was actually surprised she was included! Great potential for only being five buckeroonies though, don't you think?
I'll be spending some good, quality time cleaning this one so that it will be safe, once again, for inside use.
Now back to counting down for my trip to Minnesota! Never been! Check out ALVN's countdown as well. Looks like she's planning a good time for all of us at her blog party! Make sure to stop by and say hi!
No comments:
Post a Comment