I'm not exactly sure what is going on around here, but I have had the best luck with curbside finds as of late. Remember my Junk Decor Tour post? I commented how Lani uses vintage fish tanks in her home as part of her unique style. Linda and Dixie of The Funky Junk Sisters even wrote, "We too love the fish tanks!", after viewing the photos. Well, guess what? I finally got a vintage fish tank today! And from the curb no less! Measuring 20" X 10-1/2", it appears to be a medium-sized tank. I haven't decided how I am going to use it, however, it already had a bleach bath and I have taken photos of it. Somewhat telling how excited I am, wouldn't you say?
Just wanted to share my curbside find with all of you! Hmmm. Now what to fill it with. Any suggestions?
As always, take care and keep on junking!
No comments:
Post a Comment