Thursday, September 3, 2009

Vintage Aqua Dresser - TGI THRIFTday!

It's THRIFTday again! Want to join in? THRIFTday is all about sharing our recent thrift store finds, and providing ideas on how best to use them.

Check out this beauty of a dresser I found a few weeks ago and knew I wanted to show you. Chippy, aqua enamel paint at its finest!

Clean it up and ship it out or to find the perfect spot in my home. Where will this find go?


This gorgeous vintage dresser has been marked for resale. It sits in my "holding tank" presently, but I just wanted to share what kinds of original furniture pieces can be found at thrift stores at excellent prices!



Love. Love. Love.

What have you found while thrifting lately? Please share your finds with us today and we will take a looky-loo! (Make sure you include the exact url address to the thrift find in your comment...not just your homepage url.) Can't wait to see!

As always, take care and keep on junking!

No comments:

Post a Comment